Spring Training in Calgary
Welcome to 2019 Spring Training systems. Our training camps focus on providing athletes with the proper training for their age group and skill level. By cementing the fundamentals of the sport from a young age, we see a greater mental and physical understanding of the sport for years to come. Spring Training offers many advantages for athletes on and off the ice. P3 aims to develop not only great hockey players, but great leaders in our community through passion, perspective, and performance.
Development Team – Novice, Atom, Pee Wee – See schedule for dates & times
Novice to Pee Wee Breakfast Club – Wednesday mornings 6:45 – 7:45 am
Crease Club – All Goalies welcome – See schedule for dates & times
- Approximately 30 hours of ice available over the season (Development, Breakfast Clubs, Games)
- 12 skaters and 2 goalies per age group
- 20 hours of ice for Development programs
- 10 hours of Breakfast club option – Space is limited.
- 5 Crease Club Sessions
- Exhibition Game time available
- Practice jerseys included in the fee
- Focus on skill-building by Professional P3 coaches
- Goalies receive approximately 30 minutes of dedicated goalie movement instruction with each practice, as well as access to the goalie-only crease club events
- Specialty skills camps for the skaters, such as stick handling, shooting, passing, creating and sustaining offense, and defensive tactics
- The Spring training ice will be at Crowfoot Arena and Crowchild Twin Arenas